Microwave Direct Frequency Synthesizer SAPSYNT 200
SAPSYNT 200 is a flagship member of the new high-end family of broadband agile frequency synthesizers developed to deliver an unprecedented combination of ultra-low phase noise, excellent spectral purity and ultimate frequency switching speed never seen previously in commercial instruments.
- Broad frequency coverage: 10 MHz - 20 GHz (optionally 100 kHz -20 GHz) with a frequency resolution of just 0.000001 Hz.
- Excellent frequency stability: 1E-11 over the temperature range from 0 to 50°C with aging of 1E-8/year
- Revolutionary phase noise performace: -150 dBc/Hz at 10 GHz (10 kHz offset) and -160 dBc/Hz at 1 GHz (10 kHz offset)
- Low spurs (typically lower than -90 dBc) thanks to a specialized DDS (FPGA plus DAC combination) and state-of-the-art switched filter bank hardware.
- Calibrated output power from -110 dBm to +15 dBm with less than +/-1 dB of uncertainty.
- Ligtning fast switching speed of 200 ns within the main synthesis octave 6,1875 GHz — 12,375 GHz
- Additional LNRD (low-noise regenerative divider) outputs available at the front panel.
- Modern design with an intuitive user interface.